Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ten Things You Should Know About Me

  • I am 100% Vietnamese
  • I was born in Vietnam, and moved to the US when I was 9.
  • My baby brother and I are 12 years apart. (He started Kindergarden on the same day I started college)
  • I LOVE Starbucks 
  • Work in a nail salon. 
  • Play the violin & piano
  • Enjoy cooking
  • Love traveling
  • Favorite book of all time is "Tuesdays with Morrie" 
  • Favorite quotes: "Just because you can't find a solution, it doesn't mean that there isn't one." "However impenetrable it seems, if you don't try it, then you can never do it." & "Always try the problem that matters most to you." - Andrew Wiles.

3 comments:

  1. Can you speak fluent Vietnamese? Or did you kind of lose it over time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can speak, write, and read because I speak Vietnamese when I'm at home. My parents refuse to answer me if I say anything to them in english

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^that's awesome.
    and i love cooking too! what kind of food do you like to cook?

    ReplyDelete