Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Goals

My goals for the next few years would be enjoying college as much as I can. My academic goal would probably keep my GPA to be at least a 3.5 or higher. My parents expect a lot from me so I have to make sure I'm keeping up with all my classes. I will definitely have to ask for help a lot! (which I finally learn how to do with thinking it will be a bother)

My personal goal would be joining more clubs here on campus. Study abroad would be one of my activity. Since I didn't do much extracurriculums in high school, I would like to do more in college. And this would definitely help me improve my social skills. I've signed up for a lot of the things I am interested in, so that's the first step. 

My last goal for myself would be pay off my car! My parents helped me with half of the portion already, so I want to be able to pay off my car on my own. I definitely need to figure out where I spend my money and if it is worth it or not. I only have $9000 to go >_> at least I got some of it pay off :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment