Monday, October 1, 2012

Finance!

My financial situation is better than I thought. I was told that as a college student, I will be dirt poor, but that hasn't happen yet. I have a budget set for myself because I am paying for my tuition without taking any student loans so I have to be very meticulous with what I spend my money on. Thanks to my job, I have extra spending money because of tips so I don't really have to mess with my budget. I've spent a little more than I would like on the unnecessary stuffs but it's not official until you have the university hoodie. A lot of my money has been spent on books, tuition, food, and gas! Those are the only 4 things I've been spending my money on so far...and it is an awful lot of money. As for now, I don't think I need to change my spending habits because I tend to save my money for more necessary things anyway. Plus, I get nervous when I don't have enough money to pay for tuition. Also, I have a car payment, too so I have no room to spend money on anything else unless I really, really need it or want it.

2 comments: