Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mis amigos :)

When I first enrolled into BW, I didn't know anyone. But as the semester begin, I saw 2 of my friends from my high school around campus. My boyfriend is also a student at BW. I met a bunch of my friends through the commuter lounge. Commuters would go there to hang out and do homework. I also met one of my good friend now from class. 
My set of friends stay consistent throughout the semester, since I haven't join a lot of organizations yet. Plus, I don't mind having a small group of close friends. For me, I think it has been easier to to make friends because I tend to just go with it. I usually am not the outgoing type of person, so I thought it was easy to get to know people. I'm still content with just having a small group of friends. 

2 comments:

  1. I also didnt know that people from my school went here until i already started classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that's nice having your boyfriend on campus!

    ReplyDelete